Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am back

Here I am, after more than 2 years leaving the blog with no new post, back for some actions. Don’t ask me where did I go. Blogging is a hobby, a cyclic one and apparently the cycle period is 2 years. I was a bit late this period so pardon me. Lots of things have happened within these 2 years. Some of them brought me good memories and there were also some shitty ones. The last blog post was about my IB result and pre-uni experiences. Now, I’m going into my 3rd year in UBC, majoring in geophysics and probably minoring in economics. The latter is still not certain since I just got transferred into honours program and it needs me to do more credit hours. So I don’t know whether I still want to have money-related field in my backpack. We’ll see how it goes. Summer holiday will end in less than a month and I still have some time to spend with family, friends and food. Will probably celebrate raya in Shah Alam like usual. Sounds boring but my life has always been a boring one. Not to complain, in fact I love my simple life. I do have problems and I do have exciting stuff to talk about but I keep forgetting them so that’s why I claim my journey as dull. My biggest worry now is the coming economic downturn that will affect my employment with Petronas. Maybe I should post something about this later but for now, let’s keep that. Future recession is bad, now the good thing that makes me keep smiling for the past few weeks is my relationship with a girl. You guys might not get the memo that my ex-girlfriend dumped me last year, but yeah that happened. Now I’m dating a girl. No official, just dating. Enough said. Recently, I did a lot of readings on automobile, a subject that interests me a lot. With rapid technology development in local scene, saga is equipped with cvt now, myvi got some new make-ups, proton introduced new chassis for their future mid-range cars. Interesting. I’ve bookmarked Paul Tan’s website and maybe you should read his articles. Who knows cars can be orgasmic to you too!. Well, that’s it for now. Till the next post.

Apology for any grammatical error. Cause I don’t give a damn. Apology again for the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment